January 26, 2010

Walking this baby out!!!!!

So Erik and I have been going on walks a lot lately. Since the baby is due in a week we thought this would help things along. So far no labor yet, but hopefully all this walking has helped me to dilate a little =) That was my goal for my next doctors appointment....I want to be dilated to at least 1cm and I see the doctor tomorrow morning....fingers crossed its good news!!!

Its been really nice walking in this weather too. I dont get to overheated and we can walk longer. There is a lake with a park near our house so we have been going there and walking around the lake. Its about a one mile walk and we do it in about 45 mins......and for someone 9+ months pregnant i think that is pretty good =)

Well I will keep you posted if all this walking has paid off and Ive made some progress or better yet I go into labor!!!! Fingers crossed.

***Come on baby G....we are all waiting!!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YA WE ARE!!!! come on baby!!! I am coming to visit for presidents weekend and i expect to meet my little niece so you better just get out of there!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete