November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend

For Sailor's 1st Halloween we spent it in La Habra at my mom's house (grandma Kathi). Erik went golfing on Saturday for a few hours while my mom & I cleaned the house and got things ready for everyone to come over the next day. That night we carved pumpkins and I carved a small pumpkin for Sailor. It was super cute and had 2 bottom teeth just like her. After dinner and after Sailor went to bed we stayed up late and watched a scary Halloween movie......not my favorite thing to do, but i had to get into the spirit of the holiday.
Sunday morning we all got up and just lounged around the house until it was time to get dressed and get Sailor into her adorable costume.
Erik, Sailor & I went up the street to visit some family and have Sailor "trick or treat" at their house. We hung out there for a while then headed back to moms house for the Halloween gathering.
The night was filled with friends, family, candy & chili and corn bread!!! Sailor chased her "cousin" David around the house, who just started walking so she was very interested in following him. She is so very close to walking too!!! The kids had so much fun together.









2 comments:

  1. Sailor is adorable. I love those pictures of the 3 of you! I can't believe she's standing/walking all on her own already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 1st Halloween! Glad you could spend it with your family!

    ReplyDelete