January 13, 2011

Baby number two

I guess it is about time i posted something on here regarding the fact that we are expecting our second baby this June......and its a BOY!!!!! We couldnt be more thrilled!!! I have thought it was a boy since day one and at my 18 week check up yesterday it was confirmed. Erik is excited to have a little boy to do boy things with and im excited that he wont want to turn our little princess Sailor into a boy haha, she can still be my girly girl.

I am due June 12, 2011 so we are almost half way there. Time is going even faster this time and Sailor is keeping me very busy. Now that its the new year we have a ton of big events happening before you the little guy gets here....

  • Sailor's first birthday {in less then a month}
  • Moving into a house before April
  • A baby shower
  • Then the baby in June
It is going to be a very busy next few months!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh congratulations!!!!! You are going to LOVE having a boy. They are SO much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was keeping my fingers crossed for you! That is such WONDERFUL news!!!!

    ReplyDelete