March 7, 2011

Party planning mode....

Move over Lady Bug 1st Birthday theme, there is a Chic Safari baby shower in the works!!! I am in full blown baby shower planning mode now. As of yesterday i had no idea what i wanted it to look like, where it would be or who i was inviting. Now today i have a location, a theme, a guest list and so many ideas!!!!! 
I have named the theme "Chic Safari".....less animals and more animal print. It is still the traditional baby blue but with a bit a chic tossed in the mix.
My life long best friend Sarah just moved into a new house and has offered her back yard for the shower. I am so excited about that!!!! I have had parties at my moms, my aunts, Erik's aunts and now my best friend. I just hope to one day be able to host a party in my own back yard.....coming soon!!!

Anyway, here is a sneak peak at what the shower will look like.....

1 comment: