November 7, 2011

mommy turned 29!!!!

I turned 29 this year.....last year of my 20s and im totally ok with that. My birthday was on a Friday so Erik was at work. I didnt really get the day off but the kids were great that day. They took a 2 hour nap at the same time and both went to bed so easy. It was a rainy day so we mainly stayed inside, but there was a break in the weather and we went for a fun walk. I had 3 bouquets of flowers delivered....it was so fun!!! And then that night Erik did the dishes, cleaned up the playroom and took on the 4am feeding. It was a very nice way to spend a birthday.
I was also surprised with an amazing new Michael Kors wallet from the hubby....good job babe xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yay! happy birthday!!! and i've been 30 for 2 months now...it's treating me pretty well : )

    ReplyDelete