January 6, 2012

Grandpa comes to visit!!!

My dad is visiting/moving back from Texas. He hasnt been here in almost 2 years.....when Sailor was just 2 weeks old. He is here to visit with my kids and be here for my sister to have her baby in 2 weeks!!! He wont be going home to Texas he will be moving to Arizona, which will only be a 5-6 hour drive instead of a 3 day drive!!!
He is staying with me right now and we are having a great time. He has been a huge help. I wake up and the laundry is folded or the dish washer is empty =) Thanks dad!!! I think Sailor has warmed up enough that she is enjoying her time with "gampa" too. I think likes having another male around haha









2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad dad is back. i can tell he's happier being with all his girls...and talon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so special your dad is here!

    ReplyDelete