May 17, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

This was pretty much a perfect Mother's Day. It kinda started Friday evening when Erik surprised me with a new Dyson vacuum!!!!  I had no idea i was getting that, so i was shocked!!! Sailor was pretty excited about it too and kept telling me, "mama you got a new vacuum....its your prize" She is a doll.
Fast forward to Sunday morning.....i got to kinda sleep in and when i woke up i had flowers and a sprinkle doughnut waiting for me.....my favorite breakfast in the world!!! And again Sailor was still showing me my vacuum haha
We then got ready and headed to my moms house for brunch and some mellow time. It was nice to be "home" with all my favorite mommies. It was sister's 1st Mother's Day this year so that was extra special.
After visiting with my mom we headed to Erik's aunt and uncles house for a BBQ. We had fun playing in the back yard and watching the kids run around. Auntie Lori bought water guns and the kids thought that was the best thing ever. Talon got a kick out of squirting it in his mouth haha

I feel very blessed to have these 2 amazing kids in my life. Sailor started this by making me a mother and talon just added to the feeling. I couldnt ask for a better life or better kids. I love you guys xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment