May 8, 2011

35/35

Today marks week 35 and that means only 35 days until my due date!!!
We still have so much to do before this little guy gets here. The crib will be delivered by the end of the week, which is great news since i have a ton of baby things that have been washed and are just piling up. I still need to get window treatments for the kids room and some decor on the wall. We have the bassinet set up already so thats good and all the new born clothes are clean. I want to wash the infant carseat cover and get it in the car in the new week or 2. I also need to start thinking about my hospital bag.
On another note we have a ton of things we wanted to finish with the house before he gets here and i dont know if they will all get done in time. I would love for the new couch to be here and the patio to be finished first then everything else can get done slowly.
So much to do and only 35 days {or less} to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment