May 1, 2011

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower for our little boy due this June. It was held at my best friend Sarah's house and hosted by Sarah, my mom & my sister. It was a great day.....a HOT day, but great. It was a smaller shower then i had for Sailor, but since we all just did this last year we didnt really need much. It was nice to see all the girls in my family and celebrate this little boy. I love how everything turned out, my mom, sister & Sarah did an amazing job.
{i am 32 weeks pregnant, Sailor is 14 months}












3 comments:

  1. looks like a perfect baby shower! i love your dress...and your hair...you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shower... and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shower looks so fun! I love the giraffe cake and cute decorations. Hope you and baby boy got spoiled! :)

    ReplyDelete