May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day!!! It started with Sailor waking up at 6am, sorry daddy =) I got to sleep in until almost 9am and that was great. When i got up Erik and Sailor went and picked up breakfast for us and they came back with food and beautiful flowers. We hung out at home until about noon then we headed down to my moms house. We visited with my family for a while and Sailor gave grandma Kathi her gift. It was a stepping stone that was supost to have her hand print in but Sailor wouldnt go for that at all so it just said "Love, Sailor 2011". Grandma loved it.
Then we headed over to The Steins house to visit with more family and see grandma Jodi and Great grandma Pat.
We had a mellow day but so nice to see everyone.

Thank you Erik for making me a mommy to the best little girl in the world and soon to a little boy. And thank you Sailor for being so amazing. I am so proud to call you my daughter, i love you xoxo









1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your day! Sounds nice and relaxing. I love the photos too. I can't believe I didn't get a single one of me and my kids. Oh well, maybe next year. :)

    ReplyDelete