May 19, 2011

37 weeks

I am just about 37 weeks and that means that our baby boy is full term!!! I had a doctor visit this morning and she said that everything looks good. The baby is doing good and im doing good too.....gained 3lbs since last check up haha That puts me at 20lbs total weight gain!!!
With the mild cramping that i am having and being 3 weeks away from my due date the doctor told me that it really could be any day!!!
We are just about ready for him too. Grandma Kathi bought us the new crib and it is built and in the bedroom all ready for him. I have washed all the newborn clothes, blankets & towels. Also we are getting the finishing touches to the kids room done this weekend. Grandma Kathi is coming over to sew the curtains and we will be buying a dresser too. I cant wait to have the room finished, i am totally nesting hahaha
I think i will pack the hospital bags this weekend too and get the car seat out of the garage and washed......just in case.
Only time will tell, but i am SO ready for this baby to be here and for me to not be pregnant anymore!!!


{fabric for curtains}

{new crib}

No comments:

Post a Comment